Easycap Quad Multiviewer Help How Do I Record 4 Simultaneous Video Feeds Using 2.4 Ghz Wireless Cameras And Receiver?

How do I record 4 simultaneous video feeds using 2.4 ghz wireless cameras and receiver? - easycap quad multiviewer help

I would like to set up a monitoring system in my small business. I would like to install cameras to four wireless 2.4 GHz to transmit video to a receiver in the next room. I would like an overview Quad 4 split-screen with live images of the four rooms as well as the ability to take all four at once. I would like the opportunity to use them via USB to your Mac / PC screen recording, both with 4 as split-screen, and 4 separate video channels. I tried an inexpensive alternative to eBay, EasyCap USB 4-channel receiver, 2.4 GHz with the software Multiviewer comes. Not included Not compatible with Vista and can be all 4 channels simultaneously. If you no way around this before? I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives to do. I do not want to spend HUNHundreds of dollars in surveillance equipment. I already have the cameras. I need information on equipment - receivers and software for use on my PC. Please help me.

1 comments:

poolekit... said...

The pilot of CCTV on eBay

Post a Comment