Cost Of Tooth Bonding For A Gap Front Tooth Gap Solutions Without Wisdoms?

Front tooth gap solutions without wisdoms? - cost of tooth bonding for a gap

I Background differences between most of my front teeth (only the upper,) no space, especially between my two front teeth. I am 17 and have my teeth, but not my wisdom teeth. When I was younger, I was told that the dentist wants to wait until I had my teeth to try to solve the problem. Now I want to have the fixed distance. I do not draw it on the traditional quest or if you spend an awful lot of money, but money does not matter.

What are my options, including the costs and procedures? To the average cosmetic dentist to fix the difference in a 17-year-old who, like me no wisdom? Can something like veneers or bonding a problem if my wisdom not to be?

By the way, yes, I HAVand tried the rubber band gap teeth and my back after use.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Do not worry that your teeth look like ... unless you're willing to thousands of dollars on cosmetic surgery when the teeth move through spend the rest of your life more, unless you take train every night, I would just ignore and accept yourself as you are. Wonderful

loki_onl... said...

Since you do not want traditional braces (and that all you really need, right from your dentist wanted to wait till the back teeth, because you need something to anchor the brackets) ... There is always the possibility of invisible braces (the same as the metal, just ... of course! Red is not so remarkable, but still has the lips) all devices. The other is a product called Invisalign. They are plastic trays that you use every day, step by step guide the teeth into place.

The reason for his return to gaps in the rubber bands that following the closing of the gap, you must train your gums to the teeth (not the keep is why men, after) the brakes, seals wear.

Veneers can fill this gap, but they will make their big teeth (go to the ceiling, thatTeeth to reduce the gap .. dent that the largest make ... If you have many shortcomings, it is) is much bigger teeth.

I think invisible braces or Invisalign is the best choice. I suggest you looking for an orthodontist and discuss your options.

Post a Comment