Dress Shoes Dress Shoes?

Dress shoes? - dress shoes

I attend a wedding in March and I'm going to buy that dress ... http://15dollarstore.com/p/trixxi-mesh-h what color / style shoes should I? And in my hair (shoulder length brown hair). I also understand what would wear a shirt and tie color for my husband, if I could be the same shirt and tie for my sister's wedding wear May, I stood and held at the Aqua. I want to take something with Aqua, but no object, and can be silver, black or aqua. Thank you:)

4 comments:

Banana said...

Her hair, a natural loop.
For him, give it a dust .... a blue shirt and tie a little darker, but not Aqua (as he says).

AnGeLiC dIsGrAcE said...

try to draw a strip of silver shoes and hair

lilly_mo... said...

Shoes would be with black or silver ...

About your hair naturally wavy you when the wedding is during the day or night, even if it, it seems, could use more formal.

missdram... said...

Shoes and jewelry made of silver or gold, you are mediocre 7 below and curls .. Her husband can wear a black shirt and tie, gold or silver ...

Silver goes with aqua

Good luck ..

Post a Comment