Key X-fi Problem With Far Cry 2, Only Far Cry 2?

Problem with Far Cry 2, only Far Cry 2? - key x-fi

I start my system specifications,

AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual processor of 2.21
1gig Memory
ATI Radeon X1650
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme

Here are the games we currently have are on my system, I can play without problems. Crysis, Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Grid, Oblivion, MAH air and fear. All that I can play without any problems.

Here's the problem I've recently bought the processor from a friend about 4 months. Far Cry 2 has played very high settings for a few months. But it is very slow, even on the lowest setting, there is a dotted white line that comes to my character and the weapon. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times, the last time I went into the reg and deleted everything possible to see the distance in context. reinstalled, and it is always the same. All my other games play well, but for some reason, I have problems with this game

And for some reason I can not update my graphics card. I invite you to the update, I install update. But if I have the version of the system specifications and the device manager in the version numbers are different and do not match the version of the update.

Something just occurred to me, I'm always this problem until I installed Half Life 2 is installed, the steam turbine. I will delete this, since I lost my CD and see what happens. I'll post this update.

0 comments:

Post a Comment