Senior First Aid Course Sydney Want To Become A Flight Attendant.?

Want to become a Flight Attendant.? - senior first aid course sydney

I booked for St. John Ambulance Senior First Aid Course this weekend, and I have my license and serving alcohol responsible.
I Should a TAFE hospitality course? Or contact more experience as I do? I have to leave work I am now, which is a work of the reception. My boss is terrible for us. I thought waiting in a restaurant, to the airlines, which have been implemented, or there is something I can do while I wait to hear work?
I want this so bad.

3 comments:

trida said...

I have a course of flight attendants in 2000, with the results of a company's call center. They are very good. They also give you a book full of everything you need to take your chances interview questions, dress and enhance what they wanted from a cabin crew member to. We have also on a list and send information about the companies that recruit, because all are not advertised outside the company. It's really good.
Good luck with everything

melissa b said...

The best thing to do, the airlines, what you can do to improve their application. Who will show you are committed and willing to learn. Employers are usually more than happy to know the candidates what to do to be better future employees. I want to talk with people in career services, and college or high school looking for, or even one of those places, Centrelink seeking employment. It can also be expensive, but I'm seeing short courses are advertised in newspapers that many people who want to become one flight attendant. This could be a good idea. Good luck!

syplover said...

U may be able bartender good advice and fun cause u speak as you do it, or .. or learn how to set up mixed drinks and Societe ur skills so that you will be able to all the needs of passengers on a plane just

My sister is a stewardess and she signed her beofre bartedned

Post a Comment